Thursday, September 18, 2014

Death


This week I’m going to talk about death. Death is the end of something; death has one definition but different meanings or interpretations. We can talk about the death in terms of a person dying or the end of a chapter in our lives. Death is a complicate, delicate and wide topic. I’m going to expose my thoughts and my ideas of death.

Isn’t ironic that we are dying since our birth? Did you realize that we live to die? In this life, eventually, we are going to die at one point, there’s no choice. That’s what life is about, to skip that moment, the death and do everything we want and love to do before we die. Due to that is why we are afraid to die, because we are afraid of not completing our goals in life, we are afraid of not being able to do what we want to and not be happy before death. This life is ironic but can we do something? I guess not so we need to live day by day like today was the last day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment